Where can I get a copy of the Governing Documents?

You received a copy at, or prior to, closing on your home. If you need another set, it is available at your Association’s page on this web site, www.cmsgroup.org or Consolidated Management at 281-296-9775. Your governing Documents are recorded instruments so they are also available through the County in which your Association is located.