Why do I have to get permission for home improvement?

This better ensures that your intended improvement meets your community’s standards as set forth in the Governing Documents and avoids the problems that arise from the construction of improvements and the use of colors or styles that conflict with others in your neighborhood. To obtain an ACC form for improvements, contact Consolidated Management Services at 281-296-9775 or at your Association’s page on this web site, www.cmsgroup.org.